We’re committed to sharing what we know
At the Cape Town Partnership we believe that what makes a city work is the ability of people to share resources, ideas and information. To this end, we are in the process of developing a comprehensive resource archive that will include inspiring and informative presentations, articles, publications, reports and videos, as well as a dedicated media section with fact sheets, FAQs, press releases, past coverage of our work and a Cape Town central city image gallery. In the interim, here are some useful resources to get you started.
Currently, you can learn more about the work of the Cape Town Partnership by referring to our various publications:
- Who is the Cape Town Partnership? (download a PDF-based FAQ)
- Latest annual publication — Mapping the work of the Cape Town Partnership: A journey in Placemaking and our 2012/ 2013 financial statement
- Annual report archive
- State of Cape Town Central City Report 2012, co-published with the Central City Improvement District (CCID)
- Lessons for Effective Partnerships
- Central City Development Strategy workbook
- Molo newspaper
- Creative Cape Town annuals
- History of the Cape Town Partnership 1999 – 2009
- The first ten-year timeline and milestones of the Cape Town Partnership
Central City Improvement District
To find out more about the work of our urban management partner, the CCID, go to their dedicated website: www.capetowncid.co.za, and their publication, City Views, previously co-published with the Cape Town Partnership. (To view editions of the City Views newspaper before August 2013, see these past copies on the Molo page.)
Download our media releases by clicking on a link below:
- 3 April 2014: Creative Cape Town launches first mobile app to map creative industry
- 4 February 2014: Encouraging a low-carbon commute
- 6 November 2013: Public exhibition explores people-based urban transformation in Cape Town
- 14 October 2013: Harrington Square receives mini-upgrade with free Wi-Fi and public activations
- 2 October 2013: Africa to gather in Cape Town to explore potential of creative economy.
- 23 September 2013: Creative networking and inspiration key to Cape Town’s growing creative economy.
- 18 September 2013: Free community paper for Cape Town – Molo – brings ordinary people into the spotlight.
We appreciate the vital role the media plays in getting the word out about our work and our vision for the central city. We aim to respond to media enquiries swiftly and professionally. If you have a media enquiry and need to get in touch with us, please contact:
Media liason for Cape Town Partnership
Rabbit in a Hat Communications
T: 021 671 2640
C: 071 621 4164